Customers are typically legal entities, rarely self-employed or physical persons. For the customer, the billing information necessary to fulfil the contract is processed.
For the processing of personal data of Self-employed customers and Natural person, see the Client section.
The client is a natural person who mediating a communication between the customer and the Controller when placing an order (entering into a contract) and implementing the service.
Client’s personal data
- First name, last name
- Email (usually company contact)
- Phone (usually company contact)
- Address (usually company contact)
Purpose of processing
- Communication within a business relationship
- Order confirmation
- Sending of accounting documents (unless otherwise defined)
- If the person's personal data is not known or the Article 20 is applied
- Sending course invitations
- Sending information about changes (illness of the lecturer, etc.)
Description of operations and processing purposes
The operations and processing purposes of customer’s personal data are based on the business relationship. The Customer is usually a registered eShop user. After registering at the eShop, the relevant information is communicated to him in accordance with Articles 12, 13 and 14, and he is also informed about a possibility of managing his personal data in the eShop user profile according to Articles 15 to 22.
The client’s rights according to Articles 15 to 22 may be exercised by the client in person or electronically via Customer Service.
Personal details of the Client are, in accordance with applicable law on the archiving of tax documents, retained without further processing for 10 years after the last order. After the time elapses, the client’s personal details are forgotten.